About The Exascale Report
The Exascale Report™ is the first publication to focus squarely on the next great challenge and breakthrough in HPC: exascale levels of computation. This subscription-based newsletter contains hard-to-get, insider’s commentary on the most interesting innovations, activities, accomplishments, and challenges critical to charting the course to exascale computing.
Our mission: produce an informative, stimulating, lively, analytical and independent publication, based on interviews and feature articles that reflect the highly compelling nature and excitement of a global community on a shared quest for exascale-level computation.
Our audience: The thousands of members of the HPC community and the enterprise computing market who are personally and professionally driven to understand and prepare for exascale: what it means to HPC and scientific discovery; the implications for the much broader enterprise market; the influence on peripheral and vertical markets; and what its inevitable impact will be on application developers.
Subscribe to The Exascale Report™
The Exascale Report is the first publication to focus squarely on the next great challenge in HPC: exascale levels of computation.
- No advertising — The Exascale Report is 100% subscriber supported: no advertising.
- All original content — No press releases here; this is insight you will not get anywhere else. Our senior editorial staff will dig into the many claims, talk to the user community, and cover the most important activities in this space.
- The Exascale Report is online, available when you want to read it, and designed so that printed articles are formatted and easy to read while traveling.
- New features to help you keep your thumb on the pulse of exascale development.
- Subscribers have access to all past issues.
Special pricing is available for group / site licenses. Contact us for group subscription pricing.
The Exascale Report Team
President, insideHPC Media
Recently named as one of the Top 20 Big Data Influencers by Forbes Magazine, Rich Brueckner is an avid writer, publisher, and technology pundit focused on high performance computing. He acquired inside-HPC.com in 2010 and has since expanded his online publications to include inside-BigData and now The Exascale Report. With over 25 years of HPC experience at Cray Research, SGI, and Sun Microsystems, Rich is known to many in the industry as "the guy in the Red Hat."